- We strictly forbid mass mailing multiple contacts and each such communication should be or B2B or corporate use only.
- Every email sent to a contact originating from Fundoodata.com should contain a mandatory unsubscribe link.
- Every email should be sent from an individual ( or constituting an individual) and not through mailbots or mass mailing tools or through emails such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or other general addresses..
- We request and promote the practice of sending any email communication through individual corporate email ids only.
- The contact details and other related details are proprietary Fundoodata.com information and reselling or distributing such information will have legal ramifications.
||All of your emails should be pre-filled with your contact information including your physical address.
||Ensure that your email's "From" address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
||Ensure that your communication content does not contain any inappropriate text or message other than the intended business usage or contains a subject line contain false or misleading information
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it or have not indicated through any sort of communication against receiving such messages.
Take the Spam Test:
- Are you sending to or from non-specific addresses such as
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or other general addresses.
- Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly to a variety of email addresses?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has either not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list or indicated not to receive emails from you?
- Have you falsified your originating address or transmission path information?
- Have you used a third party email address or domain name without their permission?
- Does your email's subject line contain false or misleading information?
- Does your email fail to provide a working link to unsubscribe?
- Are you failing to process any unsubscribe requests that come to you via a reply to your email within 10 days or the request?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions you are likely to be labeled a SPAMMER.